How to manage to
the content of the MoWGLI library
There are two ways to manage the MoWGLI library:
Update a contribution stored on the MoWGLI server (procedure 1):
- The contribution must be one of those uploaded from this Web site.
- The contribution must use a Makefile generated with
- The Coq contribution should be compatible with Coq 7.4.
Remove a contribution stored on the MoWGLI server from the library (procedure 2):
- The contribution must be one of those uploaded from this Web site. It is
forbidden, for instance, to remove a theorem from the standard COQ library
Choose the procedure and follow the corresponding instructions
Procedure 1: Update a contribution in the library
Procedure 2: Remove a contribution from the library
Prepare your Coq files (.v files) the same way as when the contribution was first
uploaded. See this page for a detailed description of the procedure.
- Submit the tar file with the updated contribution here:
- The system will automatically compile your .v files with Coq 7.4.
and your contributions will replace the contribution with the same
name in the library.
In case the compilation of the new contribution fails, the old version
will be restored.
As soon as your contribution is available on-line you will receive
a notification at your e-mail address.
- Enter the name of the contribution to remove:
- After submitting, check
here that the contribution has been removed